Thursday 3 May 2007

Essay done - Hallelujah!!

I'VE FINISHED MY ESSAY - YEY!! It's like a weight off my shoulders - why don't I just do them on time?? Next time, I'll get it done on time~(did I mention that I have two 3000 word essays due in in 8 weeks!!) Anyway enough Uni - I've had enough!!

I've been overeating loads, think I can probably put it down to worrying about my Uni work so hopefully I'll be able to get things together again soon.

Short and sweet today because the weather is too nice to be sat in on the computer - LOL.

Today I appreciate myself for getting my essay in

Tomorrow I will eat when I'm hungry

5 comments:

Kate said...

Woohoo, well done! It feels so good to get them done doesn't it? Enjoy some down time now :-)

hello : ) said...

well done babe enjoy that sunshine you deserve it xxx

Anonymous said...

Yay! It feels so good, doesn't it??

Anonymous said...

whoo hooo - congratulations. Hope you enjoyed the great weather

Anonymous said...

Good words.