Friday 11 May 2007

The Secret

I watched the film 'The Secret' on Tuesday. I had heard a lot about it and really wanted to see the film. Anyway I discovered that I could pay (about £2.50) to watch it online. The website is www.thesecret.tv for anyone interested. Anyway, it was fantastic - I would reccommend it to anyone. It's about the 'law of attraction' and basically how if you stay in a positive state and believe that you will get what you want, then these things will be attracted to you. I think I'm going to buy the DVD so that I can watch it again and again. It's a really 'feel good' film so I know that I'd watch it regularly.

I'm feeling good. I'm going to watch 'Lionel Richie' tonight. I can't wait - the oldies are the best.

Today I appreciate myself for being really positive

Tomorrow I will move my body

3 comments:

hello : ) said...

that film sounds really good think i will check it out xxx

Anonymous said...

I watched the film a few weeks ago and yesterday I finished the book. It was great

Jocelyn said...

I have the film on DVD, I find it really good to be able to watch when I need to refocus on the positive.