Tuesday 22 May 2007

I'm Back!!

I've not blogged for a while, not sure why, just haven't seemed to have much time!! I'm good - things seem to be going well in all areas of my life. Today I got my results for my essays - 63% and 68% - I am really really pleased. I can't actually quite believe it because I didn't put much time or effort into either of them. It just shows that if I try harder then I'll get pretty excellent marks!!

I'm concentrating on the aspects of 'the secret' which means that I am feeling so much more positive about everything and I am also noticing that great things are happening to me: -

- I got offered a free weeks holiday to Centre Parks in Cumbria (somebody had pulled out)

- My essay grades were great

- I won £10 on the lottery

- I went out last Saturday night & had 2 different people come up to me & tell me I'm beautiful

Eating wise, I'm not binging as such, however, I am not following the beyond chocolate principles so I am grazing a lot and definately overeating. I'm going to start doing my Multi-media course over again to help me make steps little by little!!

I'm going to Jamaica in November and I keep thinking to myself 'Mmmm 6 months, if I really tried by then I could lose 3.5 stone'. I know, I know - not good - my plan is to have a great acceptance of my body by then and to be finding the BC principles are coming easier (whatever my shape!!)
Anyway I hope everybody is well

Today I appreciate myself for not finishing off the chips I had just because they were there

Tomorrow I will blog again

No comments: