Friday 25 May 2007

TFI Friday

Check out this website - it show's three feel good film clips. It's cool.


I know I said that I would blog again on wednesday but I didn't - tut tut!! I was busy busy all day at work and too tired to use the internet at home - so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it - lol!!


I'm trying to work hard on my confidence at the moment and enjoying life right now. I've realised that I completely place my happiness on whether I am slim or not, and that is completely ridiculous. Always thinking 'why should I have fun, I'm too fat!!'. Anyway, I'm sick of feeling that way so I've decided to enjoy life and enjoy being me RIGHT NOW and to be honest I'm feeling pretty damn good.


Yesterday the mechanic phoned (my car has been in for repair for 3.5 months) to tell me that my car is finished and the bill is £3500 (yes that's right £3500 or USA $7000 or Austrailian $8500). My Car is only worth about £4000 - £4500 so it's absolutely ridiculous!! Last update he told me it was going to be about £1500 - which is so much as it is, but £3500 - it's complete craziness!! Anyway I've phoned the Citizen's Advice and perhaps I can argue paying that much (Frankly I haven't got it and have no way of getting that kind of money) and my boyfriend is going to go down and speak to the guy this afternoon. However, I'm not going to let it get to me too much, I'm thinking positively and everything will be ok and get sorted - I'm sure of it!!


The sun is shining in Manchester so I'm a happy bunny and it's BANK HOLIDAY so 3 days off work for me - yey!!


Today I appreciate myself for being positive


Tomorrow I will move my body

1 comment:

hello : ) said...

I'm loving your positive outlook, i hope you have lots of fun enjoying your life and being you.

That mechanic is ridiculous, hope citizen's advice can help.

Have a lush bank holiday
xxx