Tuesday 12 June 2007

Law of Attraction

Having a great day!!!

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about being charged £3400 for my car being fixed - I basically just couldn't afford this and told the guy, but he wasn't backing down. Anyway I used the points from 'the secret' which was basically believing that I'd get my car back easily, imagining myself in my car, trusting that everything would be okay. Well I wrote the guy a letter last week saying that I was happy to pay £1500 as this was the last price that I agreed to and this morning he phoned me up and reluctantly agreed. So YES I'm getting my car back!! Woo hoo!! I've been using my boyfriends now and again but it's horrible not having the complete freedom of your own car!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Today I appreciate myself for trusting that everything would be OK with my car

Tomorrow I will be more present while I eat

4 comments:

LMM said...

Wonderful - very happy for you and how the positive thinking is working.
I love the ideas and concepts of "The Secret". I just need to remember to follow them. When I do, I find that even when things do not turn out as pictured I still feel more positive just by thinking positively. The outcome doesn't turn out to be as important as the process.

The Candid Bandit said...

Gotta love the Secret. I know quite a few people that have had some winderful results through positive attraction.

It's amazing howmany negative people totally 'poo-poo' the idea of positive thinking isnt it?

Congrats on getting your car (and your bpyfriend) back.

Anonymous said...

that is great. I am using the secret principles to see me in my new car that I want to buy in the next few months but not sure how exactly I will be able to afford it!

hello : ) said...

wow thats amazing it really has worked xxx