Saturday 16 June 2007

Sugar, flowers and my car


My boyfriend bought me these flowers yesterday!! Aren't they gorgeous - they smell devine!! He's lovely!!

I got my car back today - YEY!! It's so cool to have a car again, I can go wherever I want, whenever I want!!!

I was reading bliss and beauty's blog and she has decided to experiment with eliminating sugar out of her diet for a week because she's noticed that she has more energy without it. So after reading that, I decided I would try it because I have been so tired recently (and I eat a hell of a lot of sugar!!) Anyway, yesterday I didn't eat sugar and felt good this morning but today I NEEDED chocolate - ha ha - so I think I may try it some days and keep a diary of how I am feeling. I definately feel a lack of energy recently so it will be good to experiment.

Today I appreciate myself for eating chocolate because I really wanted it

Tomorrow I will try to eliminate sugar

5 comments:

LMM said...

The flowers are beautiful.
I would love to be able to intuitively not want sugar but I just don't see it happening. LOL. Though, amazingly, now that no foods are off limits I don't crave sugar nearly as much as I thought I would.

hello : ) said...

loving the flowers good luck with the sugar experiment xxxxx

Grace said...

LOL, you mentioned me! Well I don't know if you read my sugar update on my blog yet, but it turned it was my new Tylenol migraine pills because they have caffiene in them (which I didn't know). Still playing attention to how I was feeling helped me figure that out! Although cutting back (not out) on the sugar has it's benefits.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to stay away from added sugar, but I eat plenty of fruits and veggies. I'm raring to go in the mornings, but by 1pm I'm pooped everyday-even with exercise.

Let us know how it works out. Love the flowers.

Not Hungry But... said...

Hi Sweet Chocolate Kisses,

I've read your blog from start to finish and I just wanted to say I think you're very brave to carry on walking the IE path despite your weight gain and what your friends, family and boyfriend might think or say. It's the hardest thing. Once you've got over that stage, life gets easier and you can let go of your fears and start trusting 'the system' completely. I'm going to write about this in my next post, actually.

Thanks for linking to my blog.

Not hungry but...