Sunday 3 June 2007

Lovely Weekend

I went jogging again on saturday morning but for some reason, I found it a lot harder - my calf muscles felt really tight and they were hurting a lot as I ran. My boyfriend ran off ahead of me (we were jogging around a really big field) - he did 3 laps to my 2. I think I maybe also run better when somebody is next to me as I am less likely to stop. I'll make sure that I stretch more before I go next time.

Had a very strong 'I'm going to diet' moment this weekend, I think I've put more weight on and last night as I was getting ready to go out, I felt huge!! Anyway it soon passed. I'm not really following the IE principles apart from 'eat what you want' so that is my next task - i.e. only eat when I'm hungry (well most of the time).

Today I appreciate myself for having a really lovely day with my boyfriend

Tomorrow I will eat when I'm hungry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new to blogging, an intuitive eater and a runner. Be very careful with your calves. I stretch mine every single day without fail (even when not running) as I have torn the muscles a few times. I also found that stretching AFTER running will help a lot too

LMM said...

I love how you leave with a positive about you and a goal for the next day.