Monday 11 June 2007

Silence in Blog World

I've noticed that blog world seems to be pretty quiet at the moment, I assume that the British Bloggers will be silent due to spending time in the sunshine and away from the computer but I've got to say I'm missing reading up on everyone. So please, please keep writing xx
Also does anyone know what happened to Beakerella's blog? It seems to have disappeared

- it's a shame because I loved reading what she was up to. You feel like you know someone when you read their blog and it's sad because I just want to know that's she's OK.

I'm good, I emailed a couple of girls from school the other day to see what they're up to now. There was a large group of us who were very very close at school but I went to a different college and lost touch. They both replied but it made me quite sad that most of them still see each other a lot and have continued the friendship. I'm not sure why really because I love my life, I love my friends and if I hadn't gone to another college, my life would be completely different. I suppose sometimes reminiscing just makes us sad.

I'm reading a book at the moment called 'Love Whispers', it's got a similar theme to the secret but concentrates more on God, I'm really enjoying it and would definitely recommend it - I read half of it lay in the sun in the garden on Saturday.

Today I appreciate myself for concentrating on the positive things in my life

Tomorrow I will eat more intuitively

3 comments:

Alice said...

Not so much spending time in the sunshine as working all the hours God sends and swooning over boys for me!
I also find it hard when I read other people's myspace's and facebook's and see they all still keep in touch. Like you I love my life, but think 'what if?'
Life takes people in so many different directions, and I'm a big believer in fate- life is taking you where you're meant to go, and if you were still friends with all them then perhaps you wouldn't have your lovely house, wouldn't ave escaped the diets with Beyond Chocolate, wouldn't be at university...
I've blogged a lot today and no doubt will have lots more to blog about later in the week too
xx

LMM said...

Hi. I have just recently started getting inspiration through the blog world and I have also noticed that it has been relatively silent lately, like you I miss the support the intuitive oriented blogs provide me. It is like a connection to individuals who can relate to what I am going through.
I appreciate your site and many others.

Grace said...

Hey, just popping in to say hi! And yes, the nice weather has been keeping me from blogging. But I posted today! (Not really anything important however.)