Wednesday 14 February 2007

Eating in the car

On the way home from work today I felt hungry, so got a small bar of dark chocolate out of my bag and ate it while driving. I sucked it slowly but of course, you can't really concentrate on eating whilst you are driving!! When I got home, I still felt a bit hungry and started eating Kettle Chips - by this point, I think I had started to eat out of mouth hunger more than stomach hunger - I was wolfing the crisps down so quickly, I wasn't even tasting them. Anyway, I paused and decided that I wasn't actually hungry and actually stopped eating them. I definately ate past satisfaction, but I am so proud of myself for stopping it before it became a full on binge. Don't even feel guilty (which I normally would!!) Only problem now is that I am supposed to be going out for a meal with my boyfriend tonight for Valentine's Day, and now I'm not hungry - arr well, maybe I will just have a starter - I will probably have a little hunger by then - if not, just a glass of wine - ha ha!!

1 comment:

Liquorice Torpedoes said...

Did you have a nice evening out?