Wednesday 21 February 2007

Still binging

Right now, I still can't seem to stop myself overeating. I hadn't been shopping for nearly 2 weeks, so thought this was probably effecting things too (I overeat when my supplies dwindle) - so last night, I went to the supermarket and STOCKED UP!! However, on the way home, my car completely broke down!! I had to get the AA out to tow me home (it was 11pm at night so I was stuck on my own at the side of the road in the dark!!) A local garage picked it up today and it's going to be expensive!! Thing is, I could kick myself because I knew it was running funny the last week, but I didn't take it to the garage!!

So today, I have been eating and eating again!! I'm feeling crappy too because I know I have put weight on and I'm bigger than I've been in ages!! I know what I need to do (ie, read my books, tune in, keep a journal etc etc), I just can't seem to do it!! I notice that when I get in this state (I call it a binge state), I can't be bothered doing anything - eg, tidying the house, doing anything fun, making an effort with the way I look etc!! I know this will pass, but I'm just finding things really hard at the moment

1 comment:

Liquorice Torpedoes said...

Hi again,

What about looking at the 'Goddess' thread on the BC board. Can you treat yourself in a different way? One thing interesting to me was that relaxing with a foot spa gave me the same high as eating, suggesting what I actually wanted was to switch off/chill out.

Be kind to yourself though, we all struggle!