Thursday 22 February 2007

New Day

Woke up this morning wanting a fresh start, so took a nice long bath and smothered myself with lovely cream - Styled my hair, put on a bright red top (and shoes to match) and generally on the whole feel loads better. I still want to eat, eat, eat, but right now I am able to hold of a little. My friend had a baby on Tuesday so I am going to see her and her little girl - I can't wait!! I love babies.

I've ordered the book 'body confidence' after hearing so many good reviews on it in the Beyond Chocolate Forum - I'm really looking forward to getting it because my self esteem regarding the way I look is really low at the moment. It's crazy because last week when I was eating mindfully, I felt great and now because I am finding it hard not to overeat, I feel crap about myself. It's a vicious circle really but I know that I must take things slow and one step at a time.

Can't wait until the Beyond Chocolate Weekend in 2 weeks, it should be great. I think a whole weekend concentrating on mindful eating is just what I need. Right now, I am constantly distracted with moving house and basically other things I don't need to worry about!! I'm a worrier - ha ha - it serves absolutely no purpose!!

2 comments:

Liquorice Torpedoes said...

Isn't the Refresher Beyond Chocolate weekend this one or are you going to the one on 10/11 March?

I'm going to try and get to the No diet day picnic weekend (6th May) and the Refresher day on 7th July.

josiemay said...

I am going on the 10th and 11th March weekend - this is my first Beyond Chocolate Workshop. Definately would like to go on the picnic too xx