Thursday 12 April 2007

Disorganisation

I feel like I am living in complete squalor at the moment, the house is like a bomb site and because of this, I feel all messed up myself. I'm very excited about getting the house done up but it will be a slow process as we don't have much money. In the meantime, it's very very messy and unorganised!!

Today I binged - cheap chocolate and crisps!! The chocolate tasted gritty and horrible - why oh why?? The fridge arrived today, apparently we can't use it for 12 hours though - I can't wait to stock it up with yummy foods. I am absolutely FED UP with take-aways (although not cooking has been a welcome change).

I seem to have no energy at the moment, I'm tired all the time. I'm not doing any sort of exercise and I know that this makes me more lazy. The thing is, it is a bit of a vicious cycle and because I'm so tired all the time, I don't want to exercise!! Right now, I feel like I need a kick up the arse to get my life sorted!!

On the positive side, my boyfriend and I have been getting on really well since we moved. He is a completely different man, much more enthusiastic about doing things round the house and generally much more pleasant to be around

Today I appreciate myself for taking time to write my blog

Tomorrow I will take time to tune in

4 comments:

wife2abadge said...

I think you hit the nail on the head with the whole vicious cycle idea. I've found that anytime I start something and get it going, I can keep it going far easier. I'm in a "sit around moaning about how much I should be doing" phase these days on my days off and I HATE it. I do exercise a lot, so I have no excuse for being so unmotivated!

Alice said...

How wonderful that you're getting on better now, fab fab.

I'm envious of your fridge, it's so nice to fill a new or empty fridge with yummy things, absolutely satisfying!

hello : ) said...

your arse doesnt need kicking in fact you need a big hug because you are dealing so well with a stressful situation. im guessing yo have been moving your body sorting the house out.

Im so glad you and your boydriend are getting on well.

and thankyou for your comment, you and alice brought tears to my eyes your are both such wonderful friends
xxx

Anonymous said...

moving is such a huge thing, your doing great :)