Thursday 26 April 2007

Eventually Got Moving

Well I didn't write one word of my essay - I am so bad!! But I did exercise, I hula hooped. I'm not particularly good at it but it's fun and I'm getting better.

Today I also did 20 minutes of a hip-hop dance DVD called 'Phat Moves', I love dancing and that was a lot of fun. I can't believe how unfit I have got though, I lose my breath so much easier than I used to but of course this will improve as I move more.

I overate yesterday, think it was out of boredom and frustration, however, I stopped myself before I got to the overfull point. I feel good about this, little things seem to be clicking into place. I've noticed that I'm drinking a lot of wine though (I love red wine!! Mmmm mmmm Lush) The thing is though, my boyfriend and I seem to be drinking a bottle between us every other night, sometimes more :o\ I'm going to lay off it a bit, I know it's good for you but not that much - lol!!

Today I appreciate myself for dancing

Tomorrow I will eat more slowly

4 comments:

hello : ) said...

red wine is great :) you are doing great babe, dancing is amazing, i love just sticking some good music on and dancing round the room. wha music do you enjoy? the dirty dancing soundtrack really got me going the other day :)

Alice said...

Red wine is very yummy.
Well done for moving!

Tree Lover said...

Hula hooping? What a fun idea! I used to love doing that as a kid, but I never thought of doing it as an adult. You got me thinking about how fun playing and moving around was as a kid. Then we grow up, and it turns into this chore called exercise. I think we should all stop exercising and start playing again.

Anonymous said...

I had to cut back on wine too - it was easier than I expected