Sunday 22 April 2007

Tea Party and Jealousy

I snapped my boyfriends head off on the phone last night, think I was feeling insecure about putting on weight and ended up getting jealous (over something and nothing!!). Since we've moved house, all our energy goes into the house and I feel like we aren't making enough time to just concentrate on each other. I've spoken to him about it and he agrees, so hopefully things will improve. I hate feeling insecure - it's really shitty - confidence definitely suits me better - ha ha!!

Food wise, I've been eating more intuitively and enjoying it. I feel powerful and more in control of my life when I eat this way. It's almost a high!! I'm still struggling to 'Move' but I'm not going to push myself too hard as I know that I will probably rebel and binge!! I'm going to give the house a good clean later though so that will be something.

I'm going to go to the Beyond Chocolate Tea Party - does anyone know what time you are all meeting at London Bridge?? - I need to book my train ticket xx

Today I appreciate myself for stopping when I felt satisfied

Tomorrow I will take a break during eating to check my satiety levels

3 comments:

Liquorice Torpedoes said...

I'm really looking forward to finally meeting you. It should be loads of fun.

Anonymous said...

We all get snappy when we feel down but it sounds like your doing great with Intuitive Eating again

I can't wait to hear about the tea party

Alice said...

Meet up at 12.30?