Wednesday 21 March 2007

Contracts Exchanged!!

Thank you for the replies I got to my post yesterday. I feel much better about it now. He spoke to her (the ex) yesterday and she apparently apologised - so I'm over it. Like you said, he turned her down so I should be feeling less insecure really.
My fella is working in London now until Friday, so when he comes back, I'll make an effort with sex, perhaps just making an effort will make me feel more sexy - we'll see.


Anyway - GOOD NEWS!! Yesterday the contracts were exchanged for both selling my house and buying the new one. We will now definitely be moving on 30th March. I can relax now and get things sorted for the move. I've noticed that I'm putting a lot on 'when we move'. i.e. I'll start exercising 'when we move', I'll concentrate more on intuitive eating 'when we move', I'll make more of an effort with sex 'when we move', I'll concentrate more on loving myself 'when we move' etc. etc. I suppose it makes a bit of sense because my head is filled with sorting things out for the new house at the moment but I suppose I've got to realise that a new house doesn't mean a new life - ha ha


Today I appreciate myself for looking in the mirror and feeling attractive this morning


Tomorrow I will make time to move my body

4 comments:

Alice said...

YAY! Josie's moving house!
xx

hello : ) said...

yeah that must be a huge relief moving house is a lot of stress its only a week or so away i throughly agree that you should give yourself a break and you can do things when you are ready
xxx

Anonymous said...

OH I can identify with the stress of buying a new house. We just put a bid (now contract) on a house and it's out of attorney review so we'll be moving in May. The stress is unbelievable! Have a great time with your guy when he comes home - I agree that just putting in effort always makes us feel more sexy! I always have to put in effort with my husband but in the end its worth it lol! Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

whoo hooo - the move is now official...congrats