Friday 23 March 2007

TFI Friday

Hello All. Today I'm feeling pretty good - not sure why, just do - so that's ok with me. Food wise, I haven't overeaten today and haven't had the urge to binge (maybe because I'm feeling contented ?!?). I'm definately glad that it's friday and I'm looking forward to a nice weekend off (sometimes I work weekends - but not this one - yey!!). I didn't manage to do much exercise yesterday (as planned) but I did spend a about 2 hours packing boxes and lugging them downstairs (so perhaps I could count that as moving - lol!!)
xxx

Today I appreciate myself for having a positive outlook

Tomorrow I will not binge, if I want to overeat, I'll put it on a plate and eat it slowly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is great, have a wonderful weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Moving boxes sounds like a workout to me! We're moving in May and I'm DREADING the process! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Here's how to make delicious chocolate covered strawberries. First of all ensure that the strawberries you are intending to use are dry, then allow them to be room temperature warm prior to making them. After the strawberries have been covered in chocolate, put them in your refrigerator to cool, but do not store them in the fridge. Consume within 1-2 days.