Saturday 17 March 2007

Packing Up

I've spent the day clearing under my stairs and throwing lots away or packing up what I am going to take when I move house. The move isn't sorted yet but whatever happens, I am going to move out on the 30th because I don't want to lose my sale. I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come home from work so that he can help me do a tip run (or three).

I can't believe how much stuff I have actually collected over the years and just thrown under the stairs!! Anyway I love the fact that it's empty now - I feel de-cluttered in myself - it's quite amazing!!

Ate breakfast mindfully without distractions but lunch I was watching American Idol and didn't want to turn it off (so didn't!!) - however, I did eat mindfully and have found that I didn't overeat so that's great!!

I'm really looking forward to going out tonight, I'm feeling positive about the way I'll look in my new dress and I always have fun when I go out with this friend, I'm going to dance, dance, dance - that ticks the 'Move' box for today ;o)

Today I appreciate myself for seeing myself as beautiful

Tomorrow I will take time to tune in

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time :)

I have a question, do you think it's possible to evemtually always eat mindfully whilst watching TV or doing other activities like reading?

I have tried it a few times as I can't imagine being able to spend the rest of my life eating the way suggested, without other interruptions. The few times I have done it I think I have done okay and not lost track because I am aware of staying focussed on the food I am eating.

hello : ) said...

hi there babe hope you have a wonderfull night dancing is the best thing in the world!!!

ki xxx