Monday 19 March 2007

Nights out and holidays

Well Saturday night was a bit of a failure, my friend very quickly became very, very drunk and I had to basically carry her home!! The next day, she realised that she had only eaten a packet of crisps all day (Oh if only I could go all day forgetting to eat - ha ha!!) She was so ill, she actually slept with her head over the toilet!!

The house STILL isn't sorted, phoned up my solicitors and the estate agents today - trying to nag my way to get things moving but they obviously don't see it as such a priority!!

Had a lovely day at my boyfriends parents yesterday, his 2 year old niece was there and she is an absolute pleasure to be around - I was dancing and playing with her for hours - it was so much fun (and meant I got to move about doing something I love!!) Also went to my Mums in the evening to drop off her flowers and card. It was really nice to see her too, I don't see her as much as I used to as she has a boyfriend who I don't like very much (I usually get on with her boyfriends - ha ha - just wanted to explain that I'm not just being spoilt). Since she has been going out with him, we don't spend as much time together, we're still very close but it's definitely not the same. I suppose I should make more effort really!!

I overate this morning and then wasn't hungry at lunch so didn't have anything. However, by the time I was leaving work, I was getting really, really hungry - when I actually got to my house (nearly an hour later), I was famished!! I went straight to the kitchen and devoured 4 packets of crisps and about 10 biscuits (not eaten on a plate or mindfully may I add!!). OK, what have I learnt from this?? I have learnt - NOT TO GET THAT HUNGRY!! I put that in bold to remind myself - ha ha.

Just booked a holiday to Jamaica with my boyfriend. We're not going until November but it's something to look forward to and I can't wait!! I love Jamaica, it's so beautiful and fun!! I have to admit, I worked out the number of weeks until I go, and then tried to work out how much I'd weigh if I lost a pound a week until then. But then I thought STOP!! No more diets!! This will be the first time I go on holiday without dieting like crazy beforehand so that I feel half decent in my swimwear. It's scary but exhilarating!! xx

Today I appreciate myself for looking at why I ended up overeating.

Tomorrow I will be kind to myself about the way I look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being over hungry is normally the time I don't think to put my food on a plate too. It's my major downfall.

OMG your holiday sounds so exciting. Your so lucky being in the UK as going on holiday is so easy because everything is so close. I have never been overseas because it is so expensive to fly.