Tuesday 27 March 2007

Stress Stress Stress

Not written much lately because I've been busy with moving house etc. I finding it very stressful - packing up boxes, sorting out change of addresses, dismantling things!! Been arguing lots with my fella but I suppose that's to be expected. Food wise, I have overeaten quite a lot - sometimes I think it is just to take my mind of the move!!

Today I appreciate myself for being so effiecient at packing, organising etc.

Tomorrow I will try to de-stress by relaxing a little over things

3 comments:

Alice said...

Moving house is like the first or second most stressful thing you can do (I think) so you're holding up amazingly!
I'd have killed my boyfriend by this time I think!
xx

Liquorice Torpedoes said...

It'll be fine. Soon you'll be settled and breathe a big sigh of relief.

Just don't let your white cat go up the chimney in your lounge and walk across the cream carpet on your first day, and then have your friend come round to celebrate you moving in and walk on the cream carpet in size 12 shoes!!!

Anonymous said...

We are moving in May and I'm dreading it! It is so stressful so just be easy on yourself! Good luck with your move!