Saturday 3 March 2007

Feeling Better

Feeling much better today, I told my boyfriend to go and stay at his parents house last night, and I went round to my Mums with my sister and a friend. We drank wine and ate Pizza, salad and chocolate (birthday) cake. I love spending time with my Mum and sis, so it was great and when I woke up this morning, I felt 100 times better.

Last night, my boyfriend was asking if he could take me somewhere tonight, i.e go for a meal, a few drinks and stay in a hotel somewhere nice. I didn't give him an answer, still not sure if I want to spend time with him right now but we'll see. I don't want to make rash decisions because of a reaction to one event, however, I do need time to think about what is best for me. Being single is so much more scary for me at this weight, I know that's silly but it's how I feel. I'm a serial monogamist, I have never been out of a relationship since I was about 19, I jump from one to another and often they overlap. My Mum is the same way, I suppose it never really gives us time to reflect on what we really want. However, I know me, if I come out of this relationship, I will be in another one before I know it, plus I really do love him (the incosiderate bastard!! Excuse my language).

Breakfast for me today was doritos, cherry pie and ice-cream and Ferrero Rocher chocolates (x 5). Obviously, although I am feeling better, I am still eating for emotional reasons. To be honest, I wanted something savory, but there is nothing in the house that I fancied (I haven't been shopping for a week and a half). I really need to stock up - now that's definately on my to do list this weekend xx

2 comments:

Liquorice Torpedoes said...

I'm thinking of you, whatever you decide.

Anonymous said...

hang in there....I know where your coming from with the whole relationship overlaping and jumping from one to the other.

Hope your okay