Monday 5 March 2007

Happy Mondays

I made up with my boyfriend, I just couldn't be bothered staying mad anymore. Being mad makes me too sad and the truth is I really do love him so much, even if he is a unthoughtful bugger sometimes!! To be honest, he's been really good since, taking me out, giving me massages, helping more round the house etc. etc. So I'll just forgive and forget this time.

Signed the papers for moving house today, exchange should be on Friday but I'm panicking that the buyer is going to pull out or that something is going to go wrong!! I know there is no point worrying, it's just that our last buyer pulled out last minute and we were heartbroken, so that's still fresh in my mind!!

I still haven't been shopping to stock up, feels like I just haven't had time, but that's probably not true, I should make time!!

Tried on some shorts on saturday that were loose 3 months ago, now they are so tight (like spray on!! Ha ha). To be honest, I took it quite well, I haven't been weighing myself but I knew I'd put weight on, suppose it's a bit dissapointing when it's so much though - argh well, I'm still gorgeous - LOL!!

I can't wait to move house (hopefully it will be a week on friday), I kind of feel like that will be a fresh start and I'll be ready to really concentrate on my Intuative Eating - right now everything is in the air. IE is constantly on my mind but I can't seem to get myself to do it right now - the good thing though is that I am not even contemplating dieting (what's the point??) xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is really great that you made a decision and feel better.

good luck with the house :)

Deb said...

I'm fairly new to intuitive eating too and I've noticed it is so hard to do when you are under stress! Just go easy on yourself! I think intuitive eating is a process - not an 'on or off' type of thing like dieting is! There will be days that it is easier to do than others but I know I would never be able to stick to it during the stress of buying a house! Hope everything goes well for you today!

Stephbospoon said...

I love your picture of the curvaceous get it from?
I'm glad that you've got stuff sorted and that the move is going ahead. As Deb said, go easy on yourself. The fact that you are not on a dieta nd you are thinking about IE is proof enough that you are good at this intuitive eating milarkey. Don't give up! XXX

josiemay said...

I did a search for 'large women' on ask.com pictures and I really liked the 2 I picked out. I just copied them and then used them on the blog xx

moving company said...

I also do love my husband very much. But the sad thing is that he has moved to London on Sunday. And he will came back after 3 months. I am missing him badly but I have no option rather than waiting for 3 months.