Monday 12 March 2007

Fabulous Weekend

What a wonderful, fabulous, fantastic weekend. The workshop was so interesting, informative, fun, deep. I honestly cannot say enough good things about it!!
The biggest message that came across to me was, not to worry if things don't go exactly how you plan - I suppose being a lifetime dieter, I always followed every rule to the tee (until I gave up and binged for England - ha ha). Now I see that it is ok to binge, in fact it is probable that I will and this is just part of the journey. I'm so excited about it all. This is short and sweet because I am sooooooooooooooooo busy at work, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm happy happy happy xx

4 comments:

Liquorice Torpedoes said...

OOh, please post more about what you did. I still haven't been on a workshop yet.

Liquorice Torpedoes said...

OOh, please post more about what you did. I still haven't been on a workshop yet.

Kate said...

That sounds fantastic! I hope you post more about it too :-)

Anonymous said...

That is really brilliant. I had a light bulb moment in terms of bingeing last night too - I let myself do it and I felt absolutely no guilty (I posted about it)

I can't wait to read more about the workshop